Paris is a wonderful city that always remains in the center of attraction among millions of tourists. Being the major attraction in Europe, Paris remains one of the most visited cities in the world. With that said, it has countless attractions and it offers exciting sightseeing opportunities to the visiting people. That is why when someone intends to visit Paris, he or she must take a proper and measured approach to discover the true beauty of Paris. So, let’s move forward and get to know how you will spend seven days in Paris.
1) Day One: After arriving in Paris, you should take a rest in your hotel room and make preparation to explore the city. When you have recharged your batteries after a long or short journey, you should take your first steps while going outside of your hotel to have a nice breakfast or lunch in one of the nearest restaurants. For example – If you are staying at the first arrondissement, you can stroll around the Rue Saint-Honoré. Also, you can pass some time at the Ladurée by eating some snacks.
2) Day Two: In the second day, you will start your day with a walk in Champs-Élysées. But before going out for a walk, you will take breakfast at the Ladurée as they offer excellent food options. After finishing your walk, you can go for shopping in the Champs-Élysées area. If you love your skin, you can pay a visit to Biologique Recherche, a fine skincare company. In the night time, you will try have a quality dinner with your family or friend at the exceptional Verjus. They will provide you with some exciting meal options.
3) Day Three: Your third will start by having breakfast at Lemoine and Gateaux Thoumieux. It will add spice to your stay since you will get to eat some delicious foods. In the afternoon, you can have some pastries at Patisserie des Reves to spend your day in a different way. After that, a walk to the Le Bon Marché would be good since you will be able to collect some food from the supermarket for your homemade dinner. When your shopping is finished, take a deep breath and have an afternoon tea at the Shangri-La Paris. Now, in the evening, stay at your hotel room or in the rented apartment and make your homemade dinner to have a different experience. A cool spread of cheese with bread and charcuterie will make your dinner outstanding.
4) Day Four: In this day, you will discover something unique in the form of Musée d’Orsay. So, take a guided tour to Musée d’Orsay, but be aware of the pickpocketers. While on tour, you will have to take a break at NINA’S Paris and enjoy some cake with a fine cup of tea. Since you are around the left bank of the River Seine, you should check out the best croissant. To do so, you will order the mille-feuille from Jacques Genin, which is across the street. Finally, you will cap off your day while having dinner at Chez L’Ami Jean, an amazing restaurant in Paris.
5) Day Five: This is your fifth day in Paris and you will discover quite a few things today. In the morning, you can stay at your hotel room to keep yourself fresh for today’s journey. So, you will start your day while having a lunch at Mariage Frères. Afterwards, you will visit the Musée du Luxembourg and get to see the art collections of this excellent museum. Also, you can try the near surrounding gardens of this museum with a leisurely walk. In addition to this, you will go for dinner at Place des Vosges or Rue des Rosiers. In the end, you will enjoy the Trocadéro scene with a twilight ride up the Eiffel Tower.
6) Day Six: The sixth day of your Paris trip will begin from taking an imitator escape to Giverny or Auvers-sur-Oise. Also, you can spend your day while visiting the historic Reims, Chartres, or Vaux-le-Vicomte. In the afternoon, you will then have your lunch at left bank area and pass a leisurely time in the Luxembourg Garden or at a close café. When the curtain of the day goes down, you will prepare to join the parade along the Champs-Elysées because it will allow you the opportunity to hike to the top of Arc de Triomphe.
7) Day Seven: This is the last day when you will recap your overall stay in Paris. It will be better if you taste the decadent chocolate tartine along with the sparkling rose lemonade for lunch at the Merci. Also, you can have a quick tour Montmartre and Sacré-Coeur. With that said, you should have a crack at the Disneyland Paris as well. Finally, when you are finished with all of them, do some shopping to take one or two souvenirs of Paris trip.
To finish off, I would say that this itinerary plan might differ since we all have a different perspective on how to enjoy a travel trip. As for a Paris trip, it will definitely vary as there are tons of things to see and do in Paris. However, if you follow this seven-day trip itinerary, you will not be disappointed since it consists of the best places and restaurants in Paris. So, enjoy your seven-day trip In Paris and make your life a perfect one! Finally a big thanks to Paris Private Shuttle who are a leading Paris airport shuttle service company and to Top Paris Transfer who provide shuttle from Charles De Gaulle to Disneyland Paris for providing content details to this article.